Friday, August 11, 2006

G-berries One Month Old!

Ok I'm a little late but I've been blogging for over a month now. In fact, this is my 30th post. Most people who know me wouldn't think that I would ever have this much to say. Thanks to the Republicans there is a forever rich line of crap to become irritated about.
It looks like my time posting at Folkbum is rapidly coming to a close. I appreciated the opportunity to expand the readership. I hope that I will have some regular visitors as a result of my time there. I really don't know how to tell how many hits I get per day anyway. I suppose that if I did I may become discouraged.
I hope that all who have visited will come back whether they are lurkers or tend to comment. I wouldn't even mind a troll or two! I do no plan on giving up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home