Tuesday, July 11, 2006

End Times and A Vengeful God

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/front/la-me-endtimes22jun22,1,7619771.story?track=crosspromo&coll=la-headlines-frontpage&ctrack=1&cset=true
The "religious groups" depicted in this story really make me wonder about people and their warped interpretation of God. The idea of hastening the End Times and a God that is vengeful is complete insanity to me. I was brought up Catholic and decided a long time ago that the idea of God was one of love. I have seen this love in the eyes of my once infant children and cannot imagine God in any other way. What I can imagine is an Evil Being (Devil) that absolutely would have ideas that would destroy civilization. I'm certain that noone who believes in a vengeful One would ever agree with me but I really wonder what goes through their mind. Actually, I really don't want to know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grumbleberries said...

I need to figure out how to do links!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home